Sunday, March 02, 2008

is my bskin unglam? LOL.
okay, i wanted to switch url.
but the thought of tagging everyone, thn i sian alr.
anyway, ytd and today im SICK.
im down with feeeever .__. but SARAH WILL HEAL :D
yah, im driking loads of water okaaays.
i felt unwell at choir ytd and sofina's hse alr lorhs.

blah. and today i went out again,
to find my cod shoes or whatever. cos right, my old one,
the heel broke when i wore it during cny DDDD:
and dmk and blahbkjodkfaosijdn at compasspoint dont have heels,
that come in my size. so i wearing just a teeeeny heels that kind.
i would feel short that day DDDDD:

alright, just now had mass convo with arthur and nic and their old sch ppl.
in the end me and arthur dao them cos we couldn't get what they were,
trying to saaaaay :D

anywaaaaays. i think this yr the yr1s are high on frenster o.o
and my frenster is so unupdated :X boooyeah.
im going to update it one day, but im lazy.
maybe i shld just delete mine? LOL. hahahah.

blah and hah! :D IM SIAN AND SICK AND TIRED.
and ive just completed the li shi ren wu thingy.
but its 1 alr. so gooodnites people.

i think this blog entry suck loaaaaaaaaaads D:

No comments: