Sunday, March 30, 2008

hllo. im proud to announce that um,
im officially sucker. and clarice is effer :D
LOL! <3 we're the alto twins from outerspace.
grrr.

so much work so little time. idjgniweojfvn f.
nehmind, i shall take my time huh o_o
ers, grrrrr.

yeah, someone is such a sucker.
that someone's me.
should i just forget you, and start anew?
with someone else you hate?
having no confidence in our relationship.
but i feel like giving everyhting up. D:
i remember all our sweeeetest time tgt.
i bet they do mean alot to you.
means alot to me too, but ..
i dont want to see things like that anymore.
letting go is the only choice i suppose.
i shouldn't be with you anymore.
it gives so many others sorrow.
dont you think that we're being selfish?

im guilty of doing so many things dear.
im sorry, really sorry for everything i've done.
what im not suppose to do, because there's you.
because im with you.
all these happenings lately, causing you so much pain.
when i hear your voice over the phone.
it makes me filled with anguish and pain for you.
it surprises me that im the one causing you so much pain.
forget me will you?
then i can forget you too, alongside those memories.

i know you have no intension of letting things just go.
but there's the time when priorities has to take stride,
and leave feelings behind.
i can never forget my times with you darling D:
just move on. uncap those times we had. love a new person.

i realise that you cannot take what im doing.
and if you see me in my sch everyday, you'd think im a cheater.
im just sorry. thats me.
you've loved someone who you can't.
learn to never love someone like me, causing you bruises and scars.

im a sucker okay. you're the bestest best :D
here's to you:

这首为你点播的歌
如果我先哭了
怎么唱到最后

是的感情不是k歌
音阶一字不漏
不见得感动

我也懂拿麦的手不能颤抖
曾握着就能感受你比我难过
谁写的歌词那么适合放手
我怎能舍不得

我努力唱完主歌
我忘了走音没有
我到底哭什么
哭什么明明搞笑的

我努力唱好朋友
我忘了是谁哭了
就算你不记得
这首歌唱完的是我

这首为你点播的歌
如果我先哭了
怎么唱到最后

是的感情不是k歌
音阶一字不漏
不见得感动

我也懂拿麦的手不能颤抖
曾握着就能感受你比我难过
谁写的歌词那么适合放手
我怎能舍不得

我努力唱完主歌
我忘了走音没有
我到底哭什么
哭什么明明搞笑的

我努力唱好朋友
我忘了是谁哭了
就算你不记得
这首歌唱完的是我

罗志祥-我不会唱歌

我努力唱完这歌
我忘了破音没有
你心里触动的
下一首已经不是我

我努力唱到嘶吼
我不怕剩我一个
只要你能记得
这首歌给我最爱的

No comments: