Saturday, March 15, 2008

shitness. i feel so unhappy D:
everytime i hear zhihao's song recommendation,
the CHONG FU FAN CUO, it brings me into an emo state.
doesn't help me feel better,
like duh .. translation is to: repeat your mistake DD:
yeah, like it really matches my situation.
-if you change,
<3 maybe i will go back to you.
BLAH D: im so pissed at myself.

so many work undone, so little time.
and its not like ive beeen enjoying myself, slacking.
and sleeping and playing com or whatevs.
i've been using the my com since like 1?
and im so unproductive o_o
the feeeling is killing me ._.

plus, tomorrow's the finals for my guitar compt 08.
im so going to flunk it.
tr.esth says i got potential -likewth.
so wrong. cos all the guitar does is to stalk dust.
cos i never practice.
i feel so unprepared, i dont want to turn up tmrw.
i dont even think i can secure top3 D: MAN =X

i had so much confidence after the semifinals.
now i feel so lost.

and look at the emotional state im in now. 'collapse'.
bleah. shrunk into some squirrrel already.
-sarah's such a sucker. grrr.
i HATE to give YOU suspense. but your stupid acts fail by me.

monday's going to come straightafter tomorrow.
now bile is filling my stomach. sickness. school.
whatever is the point of even going to sch?!
unless i work hard .do i? oh, i dont know.
monday's going to be horrendous.
and there's only less than 10 people i really want to see.
the rest of you, SHUN BY ME o_o

stupid phone refuses to stop vibrating.
about some nonsical, sian-ed, boring, nothing better to ask QUESTIONS!
GRR. *i want to lose connection with the world.
hide in some underground tunnel, ot the burrow.
never come out.

sometimes i feeel so ostrich.
avoiding reality. snugging my head into the hole in the ground.
so undaringly frightened by reality. so unsure what to do. so helpless.
pathetic, me.
sounds so LOL, and EMOtional. but true what ._.

blah, maybe i have to get myself some extreeeeme brushdown.
then i can really work out everything into schedule.
but the thing is, i dont even feeel stressed.
i have adopted this new I DONT CARE attitude, that im sure,
is going to ruin me. .likeduh.

raaaaaaaaaaaaaah. gimme an answer alright everyone?
to whatever is the world? topsyturvy.

-sighs.

No comments: