Monday, August 13, 2007

two points to make.
&number1: I AM SERIOUSLY PISSED OFF BY YOUU!
&number2: I GIVE UP ALL HOPE!!

lolls. today was strategic.

HYPER in class time. i find it hard to admit that class kinda rocks now. cos everytime i sayy something like that, bad things will happen, causing me to hate the thing i love. i dunno, its like i'm not being superstitious or wdsoever luhh, just that .. good things will go away one day right? and i just hope that day would never appear, and that the things that are unfolding before my eyes now, isn't a joke, isn't a fairytale. cos i never seen it coming, but i like it like that :x i don't want them to vanish before my eyes. i really don't.



LOLLS.
hyper in class means crapping a lot .. :DDDDD with crappers. hahahhah! so funny.
YAYYS! me and kimberly are going to watch sECRETS together. i'm not sure abt the ting and ruo one though ... DDDDD: sorrie guys.
HOWEVER .... meiyi isn't interested in chinese shows, and sofina has watched it already. hais. meiyi ahh, its also my first time watching chinese show in cinema mahh, don't count i not stupid 2 .. hehhh! and sofina!! nvr wait for us ahh, naughty girl. hahhaha!


poetry slam sucked. cos i had stage fright!! :((((
never had that for a long long long time already.
cos i looked at the audience and saw them paying so much attention, and then someone who didn't like me was literally STARING luhh.
that's why i was scared.



HARRY POTTER is ENCHANTED.
seriously, i was like so scared las nite lahh.

`it was rainy so heavy outside my bedroom, with lightning and thunder.
`i was sitting on my bed, and covering my blanket with 16degrees aircon and with the dimmed lights, reading my harry potter.
`then, there was a super loud thunder, and i became really scared.
`i went to the window and then opened it and looked outside, then i saw the indigo sky, and it was really scary, like some sea, and then there was a streak of lightning, and i was gripped.
`i shut the window but, suddenly, the lights in my rooom flickered, and i was so frightened.
`but i couldn't stop reading my harry potter i don't know why.
`its like i'm so into it, i'm beginning to get scared of lord voldermort and blahh.
`and then i forced myself to shut the book, and put it back.
`then, i walked to the full lenght mirror in my room, and stared, and then i gasped really loudly, and i was freaked out by myself.


LOLLS.
its scary.
i know.
hais.

No comments: