Saturday, August 11, 2007

heyys. 201st blog post.
now my aim is to reach a thousand.
yea, then everyone will know my blogging style(:
its, ehhem. c0pyyrighhtedd;X LOLLS.
like i said, xiaxue is my like IDOL .. cos she's like the professional of wad i wanna be :DDDD

listening to chinese music .. its just different from english ones.
i don't know which one i prefer thoughh :X
english music makes me go so high, cos its all rock and punk .. it makes me feel rebellious and naughty and bad and ecstacied .. i dunno. then i'll have some really bad ideas in my head. but the feeling is great and i love it. cos it makes me high.
chinese music makes me think. it makes me think of reasons and think of live, and when i hear the word, they are like weaved from a different fairytale from the english ones. they make me feel nostalgic and i love it too. i don't know why. i guess its because i don't like rocking chinese music .. at least most of them. like i don't like slow english music. same difference. chinese music makes me get all sentimental .. maybe ...


i like fish leong, liang jin ru .. her music makes sense. her music sounds nice and her MVs are touching espescially yongqi. i dunno. its like when u look at it you feel something .. okayys, i guess english music are not like that. when i watch avril lavigne sing, i feel like standing up and dancing punk and rock and roll, its like losing control basically.

byeeees!

No comments: