Monday, August 27, 2007

heyyy :DDD

have you felt messed up,
like your life is in a blur?
have you felt pissed off,
like your life is so unsure?

its like you never know the answers,
its like they think you like the tension,
its like you never know the reasons,
its like they think you don't need the comprehension.

maybe its the hatred bottling up inside,
maybe its your sickly scent u give when i take up my stride.
you didn't think i could be who i am today,
you didn't think that i could brush it all away.
cos i learnt not to care,
cos i learnt how to dare,
and i criticised, sacrificed, was petrified that times,
when you were up there,
and i wasn't any higher.
but now i love my life, see my life, adore my life,
when i am on ecstacy,
and you're just down on your days of lost fantasy.
its like hell,
yeah, i know very well,
cos you made me feel like that before,
and you didn't look out, so now its you who falls.


my lyrics sound so irrelevant.
but heck lar, who cares anywayyy?! :((((
goshh .... today was pique, i dunno whyy ....
but still .. it was fun fun fun all the same.
:DDDD
i realised how "unkind" meiyi was tooo..
tsk tsk .. no luhh .... kidding.
and kimberly is "ego" man!! i scared i catch her virus.
but soooon she'd catch my LALALAND infection tooo :X


ahhhh ...
i can't wait for FRIDAYY!!
then i can seee BELOVED PRETTY LITTLE DEVILS AGAIN!
its time for our besties reunion gals!! :DDDDDD
u all ROCKED.
some dedications luhh huh ...

CAROLYN :DDDDD
hey hey girlfriend,
LOLL. i can't wait to pursue our mei3 li4 de4 meng4 together.
hahahhaha ... wishing you were here.
we shall go hyper and share all the freaking stories on FRI yea?
i just can't wait lahhhh!
so much to say so little time ....
ILY loads.

JOEY :DDDDD
joey dear!! (((: i'm missing you!!
thkks for being by my side thru storms last year.
i hope you can make it on FRI okayyy?! ^^
then we shall have a pep talkkk!!!
ILY loads.

ESTHER :DDDDD
esther girl girl!!! :]]]] caro tell me say u still childishh ar!?
no lahhh ... actually u very good ler .. hahha!
crappy me ... beside crappy you on FRI .. tsk!
confirm ego will act up one de right?!
we shall playy captain's ball on FRI lahh..
bring your bball lehhhh !!! :DDDDD
ILY loads.


okayyys .... thats enough for todayyy. :DDDD

As to the mean person who commented that something great will happen to me tmrw .. and called me a bitch.
well, you are so super bitch copyrighted?! lalalas .... shan't waste time on people like you yea?
i mean ... what are you? how can u predict whats gonna happen tmrw?! well, unless you've plot something. ...
call me a bitch for all i care lahh ... cos i really don't and you can call me that as much as you like.
i don't consider this as flaming yea? cos u openly flamed on my boxx, and thank god, you were too thinned to put your name. taddaaaa.
nameless souls, who are actually bastards the old-fashioned way .. since only people without names are parentless .. then errr ... you shall not be entertainedd. :DDDD
i'm like that luhhh ... love it hate it, i don't care siahhh ...
as long as i stop flaming people who never flamed me ...
i can flame whoever flames me anonymously for no rhyme or reason.
yea, how sad ... i think my verse on this topic has been rather cliche already though.
but some retards who are too slow to absorb, just can't get it. yea?

No comments: