Thursday, April 24, 2008

When you're all alone in the lands of forever,
Lay under the milky way,
On and on it's getting too late out,
I'm not in love this time this night.

Can't help if I space in a daze,
My eyes turn out the other way,
I may switch off and go in a daydream,
In this head my thoughts are deep,
But sometimes I can't even speak,
Would someone be and not pretend? I'm off again in my World




hello blog. long time no blog, because of stupid tests.
gah :/ but finally they're OVER :D
i think i improved in my science. 1 more mark to ASTAR :D
rozana gave me a well done, LOL.

okay, now im in the sch's com lab, doing nothing but rot.
no, actually im suppose to do something, the chekjawa thingy.
hahah, it looks kindaa beautiful luhs((:
nehmind, worksheet answers i later then copycopycopy, standard la(:


today everyone's so sian, am i suppose to be tooo ?! >acting up
gahreeerrs D: staying back to complete the juben.
which i hope WOULD work out, everyone, GET HIGH?!?! ((:
clarence shall treat me lunch :D cos he AP me las night -.-


okay, now i shall do a quiz tagged by enyaaaa xD

1. What are you wishing right now?
im wishing you were here

2. If you were to be stranded on a deserted island, who are the 3 blog buddies you'd take and why?
MYSELF and .. yeah, well, just me(:

3. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
currently: vienna with beloved choristers.

4. If you can have 1 dream come true, what would it be?
to migrate and live a totally different life? :]

5. Do you believe you can survive without money?
er, if i say yes, it'd come out so fake ._.

6. What are you afraid to lose the most?
im afraid i'd lose control of myself, lose the chemistry between you&i.

7.If you win $ 1 Million, what would you do?
BUY EVERYTHING I WANT :D cease working, enjoy life :D

8. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
i dont think so, unless he confesses first O_O

9.List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
eNYAAAA balls :D lol. okay, enya huh: pretty, smart, joker LOL!

10. What requirement do you wish from your other half?
to forgive me for what im doing now .. :/

11. What kind of person do you hate the most?
people who .. idk lah, pissed easily? or backstab that kind ..

12. If you are given the chance to go back to the past and make a difference, will you?
yeah, i would. i'd make my heart freeze.

13. UNCONDITIONAL LOVE. What does it mean to you?
loving someone ultimately without expecting anything in return? you know, love without conditions :D

14. Who are your besties?
err, KSCUBE? PRETTY LITTLE DEVILS? hahah. yeah, and the __ERS in choir (:

15. If there's ever a war(or things that are similar) happening in your place, are you going to move to a safer place, or fight?
move. since it's not related to me, why should i care, hahah.

16. If you have the chance, which part of your character you would like to change?
er, undecisivenesss. HEH.

17. Who is the person that you can share all your problems with?
i guess, well .. its gotta be either YOU, or MEIYI or CAROLYN (:

18. What's your weakest point?
giving in to some shit of some people, who later i find out are bastards.

19. What's the thing that you're most proud of?
i think im proud of you .. :]
20. Will you ever want to change your name?
sarah's the best name ever.



TAGGGGGS, to you guys :D
1. caro darl.
2. meiyi
3. sofina
4. kimberly
5. err.. no one else. sian luh. LOL.

okayeszx. i shall go twit my science. byeeeerrhsxzx :D

No comments: