Sunday, April 27, 2008

hello :D hahah, its sunday again (((:
and tmrw's monday, speeech day =.-
people can slack at home while i must sing sch song,
and have practice .. GRR. choir, okay, nehmind, ren3!
LOLLOLLOLLOL <3

hahah, enivians, was bazarre fun ytddd?! hahha, sad i couldnt go.
but i went to visit my grandma and cousins, LOL.
then i was showing my relatives KSCUBE+2guys video. and they said, "bucuo".
and my cousin was like, "这种啊,是看太多偶像片的结果 。。" LOL. okay, kinda true.
heh.
MY GODMOTHER BOUGHT A WHOLE KARAOKE SET AT HOME?!?!??!?! YAYYAYAYYAY.
i haven't recovered frm xcitement. karaoked their last nite til super late.
my godmother lehhhh!! O_O she has a NICE NICE NICE voice ((((:
ahaahhaah. yeah, shall go their more often nxt time. her hse like wonderland,
five comps blah . HAHHA. and my godpa and his kakis were mahjonging :]
keehehehehehheh!!!! :DDDDD then i saw my godbro's ROM pics.
so romantic lorhsxz. ahahha, but i still think i dont wanna get married.
cos i dont want kids. HAH, unless the guy i love doesn't want kids luh.
okay, im crapping. every guy wants a family one right?! lol.


i realised i keep chionging my work nowadays. im so guai. hah!
i can just sit there and chiong continuously without stopping -.-
PRO EH?! haha, lol. okay lah, got listen music.
siao one eh, the LA .. its like the whole disc is waste of time,
then stil must write DJournal -.- my as well put one word, "talk."
LOL .. grs.

i can't wait to go to sengkang again .. I LOVE IT THEREEEE :/
with my cousins, godparents, grandmother, everyoneeee :D
used to do it every saturday, now its like occasionally cos my bro PSLE.
then somemore always saturday i have to sacrifice to do prj de ._.


sch's starting again on tuesday lah.
sian one,can i just rot at home -.-
stupid stupid schoool, boring school, sucky schoool.

darling, you're mesmerising me with your words, ohboy .. :D

No comments: